*Extended deadline 3rd of April, 23:59*
We are happy to see that you wish to participate in the 2018 Spring Symposium brought to you by AEclipe’s IRP!
Below you will find the application form via which you can subscribe to the event. For the detailed programme, have a look at our Facebook Event.
Please note that in order to register you must keep in mind the following things:
- Registration is open for Erasmus University students and alumni
- For the participation at the workshop there will be a small fee of €5,- (only attending the conference is free of charge). Please send your payment to IBAN bank account number: NL67.RABO.0311697097 under the description of “Spring Symposium – Full Name”. If necessary, the BIC Code, also known as SWIFT code is: RABONL2U. Bank account holder is AEclipse. If no payment has been received before the 3rd of April 2018, the participant will not be able to participate in the workshop.
- If you want to only visit the conference platform, you have to be available on the 4th of April from 14:00 to 16:30 (optional drinks afterwards)
- If you want to participate in both a workshop and visit the conference platform, you have to be available on the 4th of April from 10:30 to 16:30 (optional drinks afterwards)
- Ideally have interest in Development Economics and related subfields
- There are limited spots available for the workshops, so apply on time!