Join the AEclipse Business Cycle Tour to Kuala Lumpur for just €699!
The destination of the AEclipse Business Cycle Tour of this year is Kuala Lumpur, one of the most colourful and diverse cities in Southeast Asia. Since its independence from British rule, Malaysia has manifested itself in the region as an ideal location for entrepreneurship and business, which is reflected by the many multinationals and international organisations that have settled in Kuala Lumpur. During the trip, students will get acquainted with the Malaysian economy and its business environment, as well as the culture of this remarkable country. Our adventure will commence on the 22nd of April, shortly after the examination period of block 4. We will be back in the Netherlands on the 2nd of May. That means participants barely miss anything of block 5 due to the holiday in between!
Among the many activities scheduled for the participants will be:
– A seminar provided by the staff of MATRADE, an organisation aiming to promote and support Malaysian exporters
– A visit to the Dutch Embassy in KL
– A tour at the Bursa Malaysia (the second-largest stock exchange in Southeast Asia)
– a visit to InvestKL, an organisation intended to attract (foreign) investments to KL
– A visit to the office of McKinsey Malaysia, located in one of the famous Petronas Twin Towers
– A visit to the Batu Caves, one of the most important Hindu shrines outside India
We will be staying at the Ancasa Hotel & Spa. Kuala Lumpur’s buzzing Chinatown and the Central Market are just around the corner, and Bukit Bintang, the shopping and entertainment epicenter of the city, and Little India can be reached within 20 minutes by foot! In addition to all the events, there will be time to discover the wide range of cuisines, sky bars and the countless cultural sites Kuala Lumpur has to offer.
The price of this amazing event is €699,- and includes transport to Malaysia, accommodation, local transport in Kuala Lumpur and various social activities. In order to apply for the Business Cycle Tour, students are asked to send an email with their cv and motivation letter to email@example.com